New continental access.
A proven place to grow.
From high-tech to agribusiness, Daviess County serves up great expansion and relocation opportunities.
Its history of “can-do” entrepreneurship helped make Daviess County a transportation hub a little over a century ago, and now with I-69 access to the region, the future is brighter than ever.
About Daviess County Indiana
- Great accessibility and location – with the all-new I-69 transcontinental interstate right next to the Median Center of the U.S. population
- Professionally certified healthcare facilities and top physicians in the region
- Award-winning K-12 public schools, including a nationally recognized New Tech High School and great parochial private schools
- A strong workforce, reflected in the 5,000+ technology employees (including scientists and engineers) at the $2 billion NSWC Crane military technical center and the WestGate @ Crane Technology Park
- All of these advantages – plus a Hoosier-style business-friendly environment and a very low cost of doing business – add to demonstrate why Indiana attracts so much attention from national magazines like Forbes and many site selectors as a great place to build and grow your business.
What kinds of companies thrive in the Daviess County Indiana region?
- Companies with large operations in the transportation, distribution and logistics business, including domestic advanced warehouse operations and import/export
- Technology companies, particularly in the commercial defense cluster sector
- Agribusiness-focused companies, including grain, seed, livestock and agriculture production operations
- Energy companies who need the expertise of energy storage and battery experts associated with universities and major defense military laboratories like the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane Division
A Wonderful Life gift shop
Etiennes Garden Center
Maxwell Ave housing development